The past few days, my friend, Jami, was here visiting with her two girls, Maddie and Mia. As we sat lounging by the lake, she kept saying, "I can't believe you live here". She's right...this is pretty close to paradise. No wonder I don't want summer to end.
Perhaps I'm also feeling a bit sad that both my girls will be in school FULL TIME this year. For 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, someone else is going to be responsible for my children. It seems strange. For as much as they drive me absolutely crazy a lot of the time, I'm going to miss my babies. How can I not miss these sweet faces?




Family fun at Silverwood Amusement Park and Lake Chelan (my parents were there too, but somehow they always manage to hide from my camera)...



The girls enjoyed catching frogs out at the cabin with their friends, Maddie and Mia. Ella and Maddie were the "catchers" and Celia and Mia were the "gatekeepers" (Read: They don't touch frogs).



Ahhhh.....summer.
~J
P.S...I might have to change the name of my blog. The "running" part of it isn't happening. It's been 6 weeks. It's also not getting better which really has me worried. I'm waiting for school to start, and then I'll really start taking it seriously. I haven't really had time to "investigate" the situation. I really miss running.
Ahhhh.....summer.
~J
P.S...I might have to change the name of my blog. The "running" part of it isn't happening. It's been 6 weeks. It's also not getting better which really has me worried. I'm waiting for school to start, and then I'll really start taking it seriously. I haven't really had time to "investigate" the situation. I really miss running.
No comments:
Post a Comment