Yes, that's right. My 5-year-old actually wrote on a piece of paper that she is "super hot, super cool, living like a rock star" (just like Hannah Montana)! Apparently, she's been watching a little too much Disney Channel.
The best part of this story is that while she is quite smart, she can't write something like that just yet without someone telling her how to spell the words. Guess who helped her out? Her FATHER! Yes...my husband told our 5-year-old daughter how to write "I am super hot". Lovely. In his defense, he happened to be half asleep on the couch.
But, seriously...check out that letter formation. I'm sure her teacher, Mrs. Burdick, would be proud too!
We've been so busy with the start of the school year, that I completely forgot to mention that both my girls are in school full time. They are loving school!
~J
Jennifer - your girls are beautiful and they are both rocks stars in training!
ReplyDeleteOMG, that is hilarious.
ReplyDeleteShe has better handwriting than me and I am in my 30s. LOL
ReplyDeleteKevin
http://halftriing.blogspot.com/