This time around, I'm going to be much smarter about my training. I'm not going to run quite so many days per week and I'm going to force myself to do the strength training that is obviously needed for me to prevent injuries. Since I haven't been able to run, I've been doing a lot of strength training the last couple of months and I love how it makes me feel.
Jillian Michaels has become my new best friend. Her and I have a definite love/hate relationship. I started out doing her 30 Day Shred DVD, but honestly, I can't take her voice any longer. Although I have to admit, I actually convinced Coron to do a couple of the workouts with me and it was quite comical. He liked to refer to Jillian as "that stupid bitch" because she made him feel weak.
Now, I'm going to the gym every day and doing the workouts out of her book, Making the Cut. Much better. I love not having her yapping in my ear. Do you think if I keep doing her workouts I'll start to look like her?

Probably not...but it doesn't hurt to try.
~J
Can't you just hear her saying, "Don't phone this one in!" in that photo?
ReplyDeleteWhat does phone it in mean anyway????
ReplyDelete