Sunday, August 9, 2009

Making Memories



This past week, we spent time with my family out at the cabin. We pretty much spent the entire time watching the girls swim in the lake while we lounged around reading our books. Seriously...life at the lake is really tough. I guess someone's gotta do it.

For some reason, every time my family gets together the camera rarely gets picked up. I always feel like I fail to get any photos to commemorate all of our wonderful times together. This time, however, I made sure to have my camera close by at all times so that I could snap some good photos. My mom is also very happy to have finally gotten a great photo of all of us together.


The week that my family comes to visit every summer is always one of the highlights of my year! Watching the four girls together is priceless.

~J

No comments:

Post a Comment