Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I Really, Truly Love This Man!!

  • 28 miles in two days, much of which was straight uphill
  • Getting caught in a thunder and lightning storm and getting drenched
  • Muscle pain in my legs that threatened to end my running career
  • Blisters on my heels (again...messing with my running)
  • A tricky descent that for a split second threatened my life
  • Sleeping on a very hard ground in a very small tent and waking up at 4:30 a.m.
There's only one person that I'd withstand all that for...

He is the love of my life, the father of my children, and my best friend. In just over one week we will celebrate our 11th anniversary. In honor of that day (8-8-98), we climbed Mt. Gardner which is 8,898 ft. in elevation. As difficult as it was, I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat just to see that smile on his face. Plus...the view was absolutely amazing!










I love you, Coron!!

~J

No comments:

Post a Comment