Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Back in the Swing of Things

I think I've finally accepted the fact that our summer vacation is over. After spending a full week out at the lakehouse, we've returned home and now I'm ready to get back into a routine.

Celia started school today. Whatever you do, don't ask her about preschool. She is not in preschool. She is in Pre-Kindergarten. Don't make that mistake. I'm feeling a bit guilty because I didn't get very many good pictures of her first day. It wasn't because I didn't try, however. She wouldn't cooperate. So in ten years when she's looking at her scrapbook and wondering why her sister has so many good pictures and she doesn't, I can refer back to this blog post and explain to her that she wouldn't cooperate.

My Uncooperative Pre-Kindergarten Daughter...

A bit more cooperative...

All ready to play!

"Mom...just go already!"


Sweet Sisters in their matching outfits...



Ahhhhh....they're growing up so fast.


~J

1 comment: