Last Thursday, our whole family joined Celia on her fieldtrip to Orondo Ciderworks. Ella only had a half day of school that day and the location was perfect for Coron to sneak away from work and join us. We had a great time sharing in Celia's fun...





On Sunday, after spending some time doing home projects, we loaded in the car and went for a drive. It was a gorgeous, but chilly, fall afternoon. We hiked down a canyon on the backside of Chelan Butte and explored an old brick homestead that had been burned down back in the 80's.






And on Monday...I got my hair chopped off!! Don't I look sassy? Ella informed me that the best thing about my new haircut was that now I couldn't wear it in a ponytail anymore so my hair would look good every day. Hmmm?? Was that a compliment?
Phew...it took a long time to upload all those photos!
~J
your family is beautiful, jennifer. and i do love the haircut. i'm pretty sure my family would say the same thing ('bout the ponytail). :-) its a fixture here too. happy weekend!
ReplyDelete