Lately, on any given day, you will walk into our home and find it looking something like this...
Coron taught them this wonderful new "trick" where they start out in the dining room, come running into the living room, and dive onto a cushion that's strategically placed on top of the coffee table so that they can slide into the huge pile of cushions. Really...it's great, and I'm sure VERY safe.
So...I have the perfect Christmas gift idea....a new couch for ME!!! Coron and I can't even sit on any of our furniture anymore unless we want to get poked by springs because the cushions have been made into a gigantic jump fort. Fortunately, our furniture desperately needs to be replaced, so I don't really care if they're using the cushions to make forts.
And for the record...this is what our living room normally looks like. Honestly, we really don't live like pigs.
~J
No comments:
Post a Comment