For the first time in about 12 years, I did not send out Christmas cards. I'm pretty sure I've sent one out every year since Coron and I have been married and even a couple of years before that.
Every day this week I've gone to the post office to check our mail and I walk out feeling like a schmuck because we're getting all these wonderful photo cards and the senders will not be receiving one in return. I just couldn't get it together this year. I tried several times to get a good picture, but it just wasn't happening. We even went up on top of the mountain above our house to take a scenic family photo and I hated how they turned out.
So...if you thought your Polley Family Christmas card was lost in the mail this year, you thought wrong.
I'm thinking maybe a New Year's card would be nice, but I wouldn't hold your breath!
To prove to myself that I've been quite on the ball for several years, here is a little walk down memory lane...(I only have digital photos starting in 2002)
Every day this week I've gone to the post office to check our mail and I walk out feeling like a schmuck because we're getting all these wonderful photo cards and the senders will not be receiving one in return. I just couldn't get it together this year. I tried several times to get a good picture, but it just wasn't happening. We even went up on top of the mountain above our house to take a scenic family photo and I hated how they turned out.
So...if you thought your Polley Family Christmas card was lost in the mail this year, you thought wrong.
I'm thinking maybe a New Year's card would be nice, but I wouldn't hold your breath!
To prove to myself that I've been quite on the ball for several years, here is a little walk down memory lane...(I only have digital photos starting in 2002)
Christmas 2002

Christmas 2003
Christmas 2004
Christmas 2005
Christmas 2006
Christmas 2007
Christmas 2008
~J
We sent out a new year picture last year. You'll get a good one you love. Just resist fb and the blog!
ReplyDelete