Monday, March 29, 2010

Where Did the Time Go?

Ella Ann Polley ~ March 29, 2003


On this day, seven years ago, my world changed forever. I became a mother to the most beautiful baby girl. While today is a very special day, celebrating the birth of Ella, I have to admit I'm feeling a bit sad, trying to figure out where the time has gone. I know that it sounds so cliche', but it's so true...the time really does go by way too fast. It seems like just yesterday she was born and now I'm listening to her belting out the songs on her new iPod.



I am so proud and privileged to be Ella's mom. She truly is a kind-hearted little girl that loves her family and her friends. I look forward to watching her grow and change through the years because I know she will continue to amaze us.


~J

Some Birthday Fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment