I can either take the "no news is good news" approach or the "my life has been rather uneventful" approach. Regardless....I've been very bad about updating my blog lately. However, every time I think I should write something, I have nothing much to say. I honestly don't think that anyone wants to read about our day-to-day lives and we haven't done anything too exciting the last couple of weeks. So...this post is mainly for my Mom because I know she's been checking my blog every day and wondering when the heck I'm going to give her something to read about.
On a rather sad note, my brother emailed me today making sure that I was doing o.k. because Merlin Olsen (aka Jonathan Garvey) passed away this morning. I'm still trying to figure out how Ty knew about this (that was Coron's first question), but anyone that knows me well will understand why the passing of a "Little House on the Prairie" actor would make me a little sad. Although I know that he was being completely sarcastic by sending the email, I will choose to believe that he truly cares about the well being of his LHOTP loving little sister.
Woohoo....a 20 miler tomorrow morning at 8:30! If that's not something to get excited about, then I don't know what is! I'm praying to the weather gods that the wind stays away tomorrow!
~J
Oh, I loved Little House on the Prairie!!! I've tried to get my girls to watch it and they are so not interested. Clearly, they do not know quality television.
ReplyDelete