Tomorrow my baby girl will turn 5 years old. I have to admit that I've been having some baby urges the last couple of months. In my head, I know that we are done having babies. We have been blessed with the two most beautiful little girls. We don't want to be greedy. But my heart sometimes feels differently. I miss my babies.
So.....today we adopted another baby girl. Her name is Molly....Molly Polley.


Celia desperately wanted a kitten, so we thought it would be a perfect birthday present for her. Isn't she adorable?
~J
OMG Jennifer! They make an adorable pair.
ReplyDeleteShe is so sweet! And I love Molly for a cat.
ReplyDeleteCute! How does your very first baby girl feel about this-the one with the black fur?
ReplyDeleteCami...I was a bit worried about how Sammie would react, but she didn't even bat an eye when she saw the cat for the first time.
ReplyDelete