Saturday, April 3, 2010

One Down...One to Go

When Coron and I were trying to get pregnant with both our girls, I had decided that trying to aim for a spring delivery would be the ultimate timing for a teacher's schedule. It worked out perfectly that Ella was born in March and Celia in April (two years later), so that I could take the rest of the school year off and then have the entire summer before I had to return to work. I failed to think about what that would mean as far as planning birthday parties goes and how much money we would be forking out this time of year!

Ella had her friend birthday party last night. She decided that she wanted to have a High School Musical theme. I made the cutest microphone cupcakes and Ella handed out cd's of her favorite songs to all of her friends as they left the party. While it was a bit of work ahead of time, the actual party was very simple...the girls just ran around our family room and played the entire time!

Here are a few pictures of Ella's 7th Birthday Party...

The microphone cupcakes...

Ella's wonderful group of girlfriends...


Mommy and the birthday girl...


Ella modeling her cute new birthday outfit...

Next week will be Celia's birthday party. I'm already exhausted just thinking about it!

~J

No comments:

Post a Comment