Since moving into our house in January of 2005, we have made A LOT of improvements. As I've mentioned before, we were not very good about taking "before" photos. However, we did have several pictures of our not-so-pretty landscaping. It has been so fun to go back and look at what everything used to look like compared to what it looks like now. I wish I could say that all of these outdoor projects were a joint effort, but Coron did ALL of it. He has worked very hard and I'm so appreciative of the beautiful space that we have to call home.
This is the most recent project. Coron turned a horribly ugly bank into a gorgeous xeriscape...
Before...
After...



We plan on putting a fire pit on this small patio...


After...

After...

After...

After...

After...
And the best part of all....
Hauling all of those rocks has given my husband the body of a 19 year old boy!! He looks HOT! (No. I am not posting a picture of him...he'd kill me!)
We plan on putting a fire pit on this small patio...
Our front yard and the empty lot next door.
Before...
The side of the backyard.
Before...
The other side of the backyard.
Before...
This is a picture of the back of our house.
Before...
This is the view from our backyard. The entire backyard used to be just grass from fence to fence.
Before...
Hauling all of those rocks has given my husband the body of a 19 year old boy!! He looks HOT! (No. I am not posting a picture of him...he'd kill me!)
~J
P.S...I'm running a marathon on Sunday. I'd rather talk about landscaping.
It looks AWESOME!
ReplyDelete(And fantastic about the functional fitness!)
That does look like a lot of rock hauling. We need a few big ones in our back yard. A lot of work, but isn't it nice to enjoy. I'm sure you'll love a fire pit. We use ours weekly.
ReplyDelete