Celia...you fill my life with love, smiles, and utter craziness. You are an amazing little girl who has your mommy's tender heart and your daddy's strong will. I can't imagine our lives without you...Happy Birthday sweet girl!
Tonight, we will be having a few of our closest friends over for a birthday dinner. All week, I knew that I would have all day on Friday to clean house and get prepared for the party until it dawned on me that I was going to be spending my daughter's birthday cleaning house and running around like a crazy person. I made a decision last night that I was going to spend the day with Celia. After all, she only has a 4th birthday once in her life. I let some things go, and knew that not one of my friends was going to care if the house wasn't spotless.
So I apologize if there are toothpaste splatters on the bathroom mirror, chunks of food stuck to the floor under the dining room table, and perhaps a pile or two of dog poop in the backyard. I'm busy...I'm hanging out with my 4-year-old.
Our first moments together

Meeting your big sister for the first time....this is one of my favorite pictures and it was one of the most wonderful moments of my life!


Our first family photo...Mommy was trying really hard to keep her eyes open!
Your 4th Birthday...you are such a beautiful little girl!
~Jennifer
That picture of the first meeting had me tearing up a little. So sweet. Happy birthday, Celia!
ReplyDelete