Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

We woke up this morning to two very excited little girls who had just gone into the living room to see what the Easter Bunny had left them. Before I even realized what was going on, Coron rolled over and told Ella that there was no such thing as an Easter Bunny and that Mommy had left all those things for them. I'm not sure Ella really even understood what he was talking about. While I don't think we had ever once said anything about an oversized rabbit entering our house the night before Easter and leaving goodies for them, they definitely know about the Easter Bunny.

Well...their bubbles have burst. The hoax is up. They now know that Mommy is the Easter Bunny. I'm not sure that Coron's timing was the best, but I can't say I disagreed with his honesty. I think that Santa Claus is one thing, but the Easter Bunny is just really far fetched. At least there is some historical relevance to dear old St. Nick. And at least he's human...not a big bunny!!

There you have it...Easter morning in the Polley household.

Our Sweet Little Easter Chicks

Nana bought them these adorable dresses
(sorry Mom...Ella insisted on the dorky purple leggings)

Easter lunch at Desert Canyon

The Easter Bunny and her much too honest husband!

Happy Easter to all!

~Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny. Glad they enjoyed Easter, with or without the giant bunny.

    ReplyDelete