The countdown is definitely on...the gun goes off in less than 3 days!
This is my second marathon, so one would think that I'd be much more calm this time around. This is definitely not the case. I'm SO nervous. Every time I think about the race on Saturday, I start feeling a little bit sick. When I ran the Eugene Marathon two years ago, I suppose that my main goal was just to finish in one piece. This time around, I've put a lot more pressure on myself. I do realize that my goal is probably a bit unrealistic and overly optimistic, but I can't help but wonder if I really can do it. Stay tuned for a race update.
We leave for Seattle on Friday morning. Once again, I'll have my supporters on the sidelines cheering me on (I'll miss my parents, Ty, Jenny, Em, and Eryn this time though). We'll meet up with Heidi around noon and we'll go our separate ways to do pre-race stuff.
Now I'm really nervous and excited!
~J
Good Luck! I know you can do it! :)
ReplyDelete