Friday, June 12, 2009

My Baby is a First Grader!!


How is that even possible? It seems like just yesterday we were bringing Ella home from the hospital and now she is going to be in first grade! When the girls were younger, everyone would always say, "Enjoy every moment...it goes by so fast". Of course, I would just roll my eyes. Now I'm one of those people. It really did go by way too fast. I just can't quite believe it.

Before I start getting weepy again, I'll just post some end of school year photos and call it good. Yes, I cried at the end of the school day, but how could I not cry when all of the teachers in the school go outside to the steps and wave goodbye as the buses pull away? It was so sweet.


Ella and her kindergarten friends...

"Hanging out" with her friend, Bella
Ella and her teacher, Mrs. Burdick


Of course Celia got to take part in all the festivities too!


Now I'm ready for a great summer! Three months of not thinking about the fact that I'm a mother of a first grader!!

~Jennifer

1 comment: