The time has come...I've officially started training for my second marathon. Although we still haven't decided which marathon we're going to run, we do know that it's either going to be the last weekend of June or 4th of July (yes, this would mean we would not be having our annual 4th of July party at the lake). Fortunately for me, I've done a good job of maintaining my running schedule this winter, so starting a marathon training program doesn't seem so daunting. I just completed week one....only 23 more weeks to go!
With all that said, I have a nagging hip problem that I can't seem to make go away. I know, I know...I need to stop running to make it go away, but I'm just not willing to do that just yet. Right now it's just an annoyance. It doesn't actually hurt. I'm sure Coron would beg to differ as he sees me walking around the house with a bag of frozen peas attached to my hip and popping Ibuprofen all day long. And although he'd never admit it, I think he enjoys rubbing my right butt cheek. I think it's safe to say that I am officially a tight ass.
Here's to a sub-4 hour marathon (and other secret goals I'll keep to myself)!
~Jennifer
No comments:
Post a Comment