Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Dear Ella

The other day, we had our second parent/teacher conference with your kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Burdick. As expected by Daddy and I, she had great things to say about you. You're doing great with reading and you've memorized lots of sight words. You're counting and writing numbers well into the hundreds, and you always follow directions.

While I think all of those things are great and I'm so proud of you for doing so well, what I'm most proud of is that Mrs. Burdick just thinks you're a really nice girl. You're kind to others, you're funny, and you make her smile every day when you walk into the room.

I am so very proud of you and hope that you will always bless the lives of those you meet. You've definitely blessed mine.

Love,
Mommy

Some of your favorite Kindergarten friends
(Haley Watson, Xitlali Cruz, you, and Bella Gatzemeier)

No comments:

Post a Comment