Snowshoeing near Loup Loup Pass
Next, was a much anticipated trip to the ice skating rink in Winthrop. The girls (especially Ella) have been begging to go ice skating, so today was the day. I think they soon realized that ice skating isn't nearly as easy as they make it look on T.V. They still had a fun time and I'm sure we'll be heading back to the rink for another practice round.
Ice Skating in Winthrop
Last but not least was a stop at our very favorite restaurant, The Twisp Brew Pub. We never fail to stop here when we're up north for a hike or camping trip, so we had to keep with tradition and stop in for an early dinner. As always, the food was fantastic and considering I got to drive home in the dark, I think Coron liked the beer too!
A Little Piece of Heaven on Earth

We had a fabulous day!!
~Jennifer
Celia's Idea of Ice Skating...Daddy doing all the work! And the next Dorothy Hamill!
No comments:
Post a Comment