Today I took the girls for their first ski lesson of the year. Ella had a few lessons last year, but this was Celia's first time up the hill. They did such a great job! I was very proud as I stood at the bottom of the hill snapping pictures. By the end of the lesson, Ella was going up and down the hill all by herself while Celia got further instruction from "Dave the Great" (yes, that's what they call him). It's amazing how quickly kids pick up on things. We will return next Saturday for another lesson.
I am happy to say that I got to go on an 8 mile run this morning. After dealing with an injury and then very cold temperatures, it's been over a month since I've run farther than 6 miles. It felt so good to be outside listening to my tunes.
Celia, like the daredevil she is, sped down the hill with no fear!

~Jennifer
No comments:
Post a Comment