Yesterday while cleaning house, I was dusting the book shelf in our living room when I noticed a small brown object sitting in front of some of the books. It looked like a small, odd-shaped rock, but I wasn't sure where it had come from. I took a closer look and realized that the "rock" on our shelf was actually a half eaten, petrified meatball from a meal that we had eaten two weeks ago. I knew there was only one culprit and her name was Celia.
This child does not have a tidy bone in her body…one more piece of evidence that Coron is definitely her father! I have given up trying to keep her room even somewhat clean. Although a guest in our home would look in her room and think that everything was put away, the truth is rather embarrassing. Her dresser drawers have wadded up clothes inside and her closet floor is cluttered with everything from clothes, to shoes, to toys. Don’t get me wrong…I spent a lot of time folding all those clothes and tidying up the closet, but eventually I just got tired of doing it. Seriously…what’s the point?
So if you're ever at our house and you're feeling a little hungry, just take a look around. I'm sure you can find something to curb your hunger. Petrified meatball anyone?
~Jennifer
Before I was a mom, I was horrified when I went to a friend's house and her son was pulling cheerios out from under the couch and popping them in his mouth.
ReplyDeleteNow, I think... what a resourceful child.