After starting this blog on Saturday, and posting for 4 consecutive days, I'm now finding that I have no idea what people blog about. Is my life really that boring, or is everyone else's life just so much more exciting and busy. Should I really have to try so hard to think about something to write?
I guess that's how life goes...some weeks will be full of fun and excitement, and other weeks will be fairly ho-hum. Right now I'm experiencing the latter. It's cold and very foggy here which just kind of makes us all want to hunker down and not do a whole lot. Unfortunately, it's supposed to be this way for at least the next 5 days!
With that said, I will be surprising the girls after school today. Ella has been begging to go ice skating for the last couple of months. This weekend is the Lake Chelan Winter Festival and the organizers of the event have brought in some sort of snap-together ice skating rink. So I've decided that I'm going to take the girls to try it out. What I'm really hoping is that they will just let us skate around in our snow boots instead of having to put on ice skates. Since Coron is working late, I will be by myself with the girls, and the thought of all three of us on ice skates doesn't sound very appealing. I'll keep you posted...
~Jennifer
There are reasons I blog about tv... my life is too boring.
ReplyDelete"Yup, got upset with the kids for not listening, took a few breaths, cooked dinner, watched tv, played some video games, went to work," etc etc etc...
lol.
You don't have to post every day to have a good blog. Just short and sweet, your thoughts, what you are up to... imo.
Love you.