Monday officially started my first week of marathon training in hopes of doing the Wenatchee Marathon in April. Monday was a rest/cross training day so I didn't have to run. By Monday night, Celia was running a fever and I knew that my week was not going to go as planned. I did get a chance to run yesterday afternoon, but I'm thinking that my scheduled 8 miler for today isn't going to happen.
I immediately start feeling anxious when things don't go as planned and then I have to remind myself that life isn't going to play out exactly how I want it to and I need to just relax. Missing an occasional run isn't going to make or break me.
Poor Celia has been very sick (high fever and vomiting) and finally this morning her fever seems to have gone down without any medication and she is much more chipper. Of course I still can't send her to preschool, so instead I'm taking advantage of this lazy day with my youngest daughter. We've put together several puzzles and she just beat me in a game of Memory (that girl has a crazy wicked memory).
All will be just fine.
~J
No comments:
Post a Comment